Thursday, September 22, 2011

Best of "The Office"

The new season of "The Office" (aka the best tv show ever and my obsession) premiers tonight.  I'm not sure if it will ever be the same without Michael Scott, but I am trying to be optimistic.  As long and Jim and Dwight on there, I will keep watching.  To celebrate the new season, I've put together a list of my top 10 favorite moments from "The Office".  I hope you enjoy!  :)

Top 10 "The Office" Moments

10.  Michael's Flaws


Michael Scott:  Guess what?  I have flaws.  What are they?  Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower?  Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering.  Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car.  So sue me-no, don't sue me.  That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.


This is one of my favorite Michael Scott quotes.  My mom was asking me some questions to help prepare me for a job interview a few months ago.  Every time she asked me "What do you consider to be your biggest flaws?", my mind would go blank, and I would respond "I sing in the shower, spend too much time volunteering, and sometimes hit somebody with my car."  Haha…I was terrified that I would accidentally say this in the real interview.


9.  Michael's Last Dundies





This almost made me cry the first time it aired.  Definitely a great moment.

8.  "Dwight, You Ignorant Slut"


Haha!  Another great Michael Scott quote.  Probably my sister's least favorite…I like to yell "Magen, you ignorant slut!" at her from time to time just for kicks and giggles.  She doesn't find it nearly as amusing as I do.

7.  "Computers Are About Murdering You In A Lake"




I'm not sure what's funnier…Michael actually driving his car into a lake,  Dwight trying to save him, or Michael's comments on computers trying to murder people in lakes.

6.  Jim & Pam's First Kiss


The moment we had all been waiting forever for!  Jim finally told Pam he loved her.  Of course, she rejected him…but it all worked out in the end.

5.  Jim Slaps Dwight


"Seven out of ten attacks are from the rear"!  Hahahaha!


4.  Michael Declares Bankruptcy



3.  That's What She Said





2.  Identity Theft





2.  Double Jeopardy  


My absolute favorite Michael Scott quote!  I couldn't find a good video for this one…sorry :(

Michael Scott:  So, I need a little treat for the gang.  Something to win their affections back.

Ryan:  Back?  Why is that, Michael?

Michael Scott:  Well, I ran down Meredith in my car.

Ryan:  Ohhhh.  Did you do this on purpose?

Michael Scott:  No.  I was being negligent.

Ryan:  Did this happen on company property?


Michael Scott:  It was on company property, with company property.  So, double jeopardy, we're fine.

Ryan:  I don't think - I don't think you understand how jeopardy works.

Michael Scott:  Oh, I'm sorry.  What is, 'we're fine'?



1.  Jim & Pam's Wedding



Ahhh…so sweet!  My favorite part is actually not in this video.  Right after they are married Jim tells the camera crew:  "I bought the boat tickets the day I saw that YouTube video.  I knew we'd need a backup plan.  The boat was actually plan C.  The church was plan B.  And plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago.  Pretty much the day I met her."



No comments:

Post a Comment