Wednesday, October 19, 2011

All Grown Up

I know I know it's been a while since I've blogged, but I've been a little busy.  Unfortunately, my blog posts are going to be few and far between from now on.  I don't have "quite" as much free time with my new schedule as I used to.   

So what's new with me?  Oh, I don't know...I just started my first real job, moved to Enterprise, and started some online classes.  Between working 40 hours a week, unpacking, doing homework, and going to Tuscaloosa every home game weekend, my life has been a little crazy.

I'm pretty excited to be in my new apartment.  A 2 minute commute to work is so much better than 30 minutes.  I guess that won't really matter in a couple of weeks, since I will be on the road half of the time. Oh well, it's just nice to have a place of my own.  It's comforting to know that when I get home everything is exactly where I left it.  There's not a crazy lady (cough cough Mom) running around hiding my stuff.

Just when I thought I was done with school, here I am taking more classes so that I can sit for the CPA exam.  Luckily, I only need 4 more accounting class, so I don't have to actually get my Master's.  Oh, did I mention these classes I'm taking are through LSU.  Just to make it perfectly clear, I bleed crimson and white.  I will NEVER yell Geaux Tigers…my friends from Louisiana seem to believe otherwise.  At least they are all online, and I never have to even step on campus.

Speaking of football (you know it's my favorite topic this time of year), I'm pretty excited about this weekend.  The Tennessee game is my favorite.  I know that Tennessee isn't very good this year, and it won't be as good of a game as the LSU game.  But, there is nothing like 101,821 people with a common hatred of Tennessee singing:  "Rocky Top you'll never be home sweet home to me!"  (I won't finish the song since it has some ugly words in it)  :)

Roll Tide!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment