Monday, August 29, 2011

Wedding Bells

My good friends, Nicole and Chris, got married a couple of weeks ago, and I was lucky enough to get to be a part of their awesome wedding!  (Sorry, the post is so late…I was waiting on pictures).  

The wedding took place Friday August 19 at The Grand on Foster in Dothan, Alabama at 8:00 pm.  The venue is absolutely perfect for a wedding!  It is so pretty that it doesn't require a lot of decorations (that means you save money)!  If you want to get married in South Alabama you should definitely check out The Grand on Foster.

I also have to give a shout out to the photographer, Amanda Griffin Smith of Pratts Photography).  Amanda is so sweet and did a fantastic job!  The pictures turned out great!  I posted a few pictures below, but visit Pratts Photography to view the rest.

 The newlyweds!  Doesn't the bride look beautiful!



The amazing wedding party!  (haha)



The venue (I told you it was pretty)!



The wedding ceremony took place outside, and then we headed inside to get our dance on!  This is by far the most fun I have ever had at a wedding.  So, thanks Nicole and Chris for letting me be part of your special day!  I wish you two the best!      


No comments:

Post a Comment