Monday, August 8, 2011

Pomp and Circumstance

After waiting for 3 months, I FINALLY got to graduate from the University of Alabama!  I was supposed to graduate in May, but the ceremony was pushed back to August because of the tornado.  It didn't happen exactly the way I had planned, but the end result is the same.  I am an Alabama alumni!

The weirdest part was being in Tuscaloosa and staying in a hotel.  I absolutely hate not having an apartment there anymore!  I need to win the lottery so that I can buy a condo next to the stadium for football season…hahaha!

Here are a few pics from graduation







After I was done with all the graduation festivities, it was time for Jeffapalooza!  What is Jeffapalooza?  August 6th was supposed to be my friend Jeff's wedding day…but that kinda fell through.  Instead we celebrated his singleness the best way we knew how.  We started the night at El Rincon and ended at Rounders.  Of course I have pictures!




To sum up the weekend:
I got to eat a Iguana Grill, graduated from college, drank a margarita from El Rincon, had a reunion with all my friends, and got to see the Whiskey River Band!

I would say that it was a pretty successful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment