Thursday, July 14, 2011

Me + Pinterest=Love

As you probably guessed from the title, my newest obsession is Pinterest! It is the most amazing website ever!  Don't worry if you've never heard of it, because I'm going to tell you all about it!  :)


I am always stumbling across inspiration on the internet.  I usually either bookmark the page or save the image to my computer, but both ways result in clutter.  Then I found Pinterest and voila, problem solved!   Pinterest.com lets you create your own inspiration boards and virtually pin stuff you like on them.  You can either upload your own picture or repin someone else's picture to your boards.  It's a little bit like twitter, because you can follow people to see what they are pinning on their boards.  Fair warning...it's a little bit addictive!  I spend hours just looking at the fun ideas other people post.  So, if you like pretty things and clever ideas, then you will LOVE Pinterest!  

Here are just a few of the awesome things I found on Pinterest today!

I love this print!  You can buy it at etsy.com

I'm kind of obsessed with these necklaces from EmersonMade.  Each one has a different positive saying on it in Latin.  My favorite is the dragonfly.  It says "aut viam inveniam aut faciam" or "I shall either find a way or make a way."

Last but not least...
How cute is this watermelon "cake"???
Now can you see why I'm so addicted?  Oh, I almost forgot!  You have to be invited to join, so if anyone wants an invite just let me know your e-mail address!  You can check out my boards here http://pinterest.com/jjfoley/.  Just remember that they are still a work in progress!

Silhouette SD update:  still waiting and becoming very impatient!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment