Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I"m Kinda New at This...

I finally started a blog!  I've kinda wanted to for a while, but I didn't think I really had anything to say since my life is kinda boring...haha.  But, now I just have way to much time on my hands, and I figured why not!  I don't really know what's gotten into me lately, because I got a twitter account and started a blog (two things I said I never wanted to do)!  Oh well, I also said I'd never move back to Opp, AL and here I am :).

So, y'all (yes I say y'all I'm from Alabama) are probably wondering what's up with the name High Heels and Honeysuckles...right?  Well, anyone who knows me will probably understand.  I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic and own way too many pairs of shoes (if there was such a thing as too many).  On the opposite end of the spectrum, I am a just a country girl at heart.  I grew up in the middle of nowhere and LOVED the smell of honeysuckles in the summer.  So, I thought it would be fun to just stick two things that I love together and call it a title...haha.

Since this is my first post and all, I guess I should tell you guys a little about myself.  So, here are 10 random facts all about me!

1.  I am a University of Alabama alumni
2.  I am deathly terrified of birds (don't judge me, it's a phobia)
3.  I think The Office is the greatest show ever made (don't even try to argue with me)
4.  I love tennis and I'm dying to go to Wimbledon one day
5.  My sister and I have a cat named Raymond or Ray Earl (aka our little brother haha)
6.  I am awesome at dominoes
7.  I LOVE Alabama football!  Roll Tide!
8.  I have a math minor (yes I'm a math nerd)
9.  I am an online shopaholic (I really have a problem)
10.  My all time favorite place to eat is Iguana Grill in Tuscaloosa (I heart margaritas)

No comments:

Post a Comment