Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Talk Appy To Me

Like the rest of my generation, I am completely addicted to my iPhone.  I NEVER leave home without it.  So, today I am linking up with Alabama Women Bloggers to share some of my favorite apps.
 
ALABAMA WOMEN BLOGGERS
 
1. Facebook - Duh!  I know this is a given, but it's always a go to app for time killing.
2. Instagram - My current favorite!  I love being able to follow all of my friends' photos, and the app offers some great photo effects.
 

3. Pic Stitch - I love using Pic Stitch to create collages for Instagram! 
 
4. Walgreen's - The Walgreen's app makes refilling your prescription so easy!  All you have to do is scan the barcode on your medication and select the pick-up location and time. 
 
5. Etsy - This app helps me manage my Etsy shop on the go.  I can list items, edit items, check my shop stats, respond to conversations and view my sales.  I can also see all of the amazing items in other shops. 
 6. Mint.com - Mint.com is a great personal finance tool.  It allows you to link all of your bank accounts, credit cards, investment accounts, loans and savings accounts so that you can see all of your account balances in one place.  It also allows you to create budgets and shows you how well you are following it.


 7.  Stylish Girl - This is really cool closet organization app.  You can take pictures of the items in your closet and create outfits.  You can also use the calender feature to plan when you are going to wear the outfits (which appeals to my Type A-must plan everything-personality). 

 
What are your favorite apps?  I would love to know if there are some apps that I need to know about!



 


6 comments:

  1. Ahhh... #6 & #7... I've got to get asap! Thanks for linking up with us, and for sharing your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After years of using a Crackberry, I recently upgraded to a Samsung Optimus G and am looking for some good apps! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Jenny and I found you through Alabama Women Bloggers!!!

    I am addicted to Instagram! I check it more then I do my Facebook now! I'm gonna have to check out these other apps! Especially that Stylish Girl!

    I can't wait to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! Stylish Girl is awesome! I had so much fun taking pictures of my clothes and making outfits!

      Delete